- Inspired by a trip to the Isle Of Arran in Scotland last year where we found a plethera of amazing seaweed on the beautiful beaches.
- The press includes an all important addition of waxed paper to prevent extra moisture damaging the corrugated card and sugar paper.
- Adapted and additional instructions help customers successfully press seaweed.
- Printed in England and compiled in our Leeds studio.
Size - 15 x 15cm Materials - 6mm plywood
- Card and paper octagons
- Nuts and bolts Packaging
- Greyboard envelope box (W16 x L16 x D4 cm) with product photo sticker.
Bolts in envelope with instructions for self assembly.
- Lasercut plywood
- Digitally printed
- Die-Cut octagons/packaging Origin Lasercut, printed and compiled in England Sustainability One tree planted with every order 🌱 See our forest at ecologi.com/studiowaldltd